Roku has stepped up its programming offerings yet again, this time with the help of Amazon.
Announced earlier today, the Prime Instant Video service offers instant streaming access to over 5,000 movies and TV shows for free (or at least, included in the membership fee).
If you happen to have a Roku set-top box and you’re an Amazon Prime member, then you’re in luck. The Amazon Instant Video channel will now connect to the Prime video library starting today.
Amazon Prime membership costs $79 per year
If you do not have a Roku set-top box Amazon has the best price.


I find the Roku box to be somewhat pointless considering its lack of a browser. I have the Logitech Revue with Google TV, and couldn’t be happier! It work’s seamlessly with my DISH Network account, to sort online content, live TV, and all of my DVR recordings. With a friendly UI, I know I made a good decision.
ReplyDeleteI like Logitech Revue with Google TV as well but it's $299.99. Roku is $99.99
ReplyDelete